Brecon and Radnor Branch
2018 Annual General Meeting
3pm Thursday 5th July 2018
Old Stable, Penyrheol Chapel, nr Llanigon
- Chairman’s welcome and statement
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report
- Financial report and adoption of accounts. Treasurer
- Election of officers and committee members:
- Membership Secretary and Treasurer, Ann Payne would like to retire from the Committee at the next AGM but would like to hand over Treasurer duties at the end of December 2018 as this is the end of our financial year. We are looking for a new Treasurer to start at the beginning of 2019.
- We welcome new committee members to help us in our interesting and important work.
- Any other business
- BRB-CPRW Secretary: tel. 01544 260 839
There will be tea, coffee and cake!
Directions for Penyrheol Chapel (map)
From Brecon: Approaching Talgarth from Bronllys, turn left opposite the Castle pub on to the A4078 in the direction of Three Cocks, past the new school. After ¼ mile turn right signed Felindre. Keep village hall on your left, through village and stay on narrow road in the direction of Tregoyd until you see the sign to turn right to Penyrheol. Over cattle grid, past cottage and farm on left and keep on going – the chapel is on the righthand side. Postcode: LD3 0SR. Map.
From Glasbury: Follow the A438 in direction of Brecon. Take 1st left immediately after the de-restriction sign onto the A4078 towards Talgarth. Take 2nd turning on the left signed Felindre and follow instructions as above. Map.